Hororata Parish Spring Fair 2017
Monday 23 Oct
Family Day Out - Free Entry & Free Parking
The annual Hororata Parish Spring Fair is one of the 'must do's' for many people in the Selwyn District. This really is the day for families to have some downtime from screen time and just have fun.
Come for a drive on Labour Day
- Unique White Elephant held in the Stables with a huge section on second-hand books.
- Country Auction with our infamous stock auctioneer!
- Great stalls with home-made and hand made craft, jams, speciality food and new products.
- Plants galore
- Rides and activities to keep the kids entertained, live music and prizes.
- Creative Kid's Competition - Theme this year is 'Water Ways" how many different ways does our community interact with water?
- Pedalmania and those crazy bikes are back - Come on give it a go
run a great BBQ where you can feed all the troops or enjoy a cuppa with some
home made goodies. Grab a hay bale, some great kai and listen to our live entertainment.
Great coffee, food and even better, made to order bacon sarnies!
Held wet or